With the arrival of spring, the desire for fresh and light dishes increases. The bluefin tuna salad with spring vegetables is perfect for satisfying this need: tasty and healthy, it’s an excellent alternative to the usual winter dishes. In this recipe, we will use our Bluefin Tuna in Oil, which will give an extra touch to your salad.
- 1 can of Red Tuna Taudì Conserve
- 1 lettuce
- 1 head of radicchio
- 1 bunch of rocket
- 1 carrot
- 1 celery
- 1 red pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1 lemon
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and Pepper To Taste.
- Start by washing and cutting all the vegetables. Cut the lettuce, radicchio and rocket into large pieces, the carrot and celery into julienne strips and the red pepper and red onion into thin slices.
- Drain the tuna and add it to the vegetables.
- Add the juice of one lemon and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix everything gently and let it rest in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Before serving, add another drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of pepper.
Enjoy your meal with Taudì Conserve!
Bluefin tuna salad with spring vegetables is a light and fresh dish that is perfectly suited to the spring season. Using Taudì Conserve Bluefin Tuna, you will have a tasty and quality dish. Furthermore, thanks to the fresh and seasonal vegetables, you can enjoy a healthy and nutritious dish. Try it now and let us know what you think!